Heating London FAQ


Q: What do I do if I smell gas?

A: If you smell gas turn off the gas at the meter, open windows and leave the area. Call the Gas Emergency Freephone Number 0800 111 999.

Q: What type and size of boiler do I need?

A: The type of boiler you need will depend on a number of factors, such as the size of your house, the number of rooms and bathrooms, your hot water usage and many other parameters. Our engineer will be able to calculate accurately what type and size of boiler you actually need to install.

Q: What is a TRV (thermostatic radiator valve)?

A: Most radiators come with a preinstalled TRV. The valve allows you to control the temperature of individual rooms.

Q: Who will carry out the boiler installation?

A: The boiler installation will be carried out by our fully trained and Gas Safe Registered engineers.

Q: Do my radiators need a Power Flush or replacement?

A: It's the most difficult if not impossible thing to estimate from a distance. There are too many variables. Please contact us for advice or send a quote.

If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy heating engineer in London, then we are just the team who can help. Our Gas Safe Registered company is perfect to cater all your needs.

Our excellent customer service has made us the number one team that every customer could trust.

That is why for all your London central heating, boiler and underfloor heating needs, call now on . It can be assured that only outstanding plumbers and engineers will be the one to carry out the job for you from start to finish.


Online Marketing & Search Engine Optimisation by brand-solutions.co.uk