Central Heating London services:
Underfloor heating spreads the heat over the entire floor area resulting in a gentle heat radiating from the floor. Underfloor heating reduces the heat loss from our bodies since our feet are warm.
Floor heating is considered the most comfortable form of heat, and like the sun, it gently and evenly warms the room in the same way as the sun resulting in a natural and comfortable heated room.Benefits of underfloor heating:
- Space saving - you can furnish room as you like
- Silence - no noise
- Economic - energy saving 20-40%
- Quick response time
- Suits many different flooring surfaces
- Thermostatically controlled
- An affordable 'luxury' home appliance
Central Heating Radiators
The central heating radiator is possibly one of the best inventions for the home! Without the central heating radiator we would have to return to the cold mornings when you step out of bed or worse still when you step out of a warm bath or shower.
Thermostatic radiator valves (TRV) are perfect for making sure the living room is warm and cosy without turning the bedroom into a sauna and they are proven to cut energy bills.
Radiators are an essential addition to any home. Over the last decade central heating radiators or hot water radiators have excelled in design and elegance. We can purchase a wide variety of designer radiators and heated towel rails that are created specifically to enhance the decor of the house.
We can help you find the right type and size of radiator which you need.
Boilers installing / replacing / services
Installing a boiler or central heating system is an important investment. It could save you money on your heating and energy bills and add value to your home.
Boilers have developed remarkable in recent years. Modern boilers are highly efficient, quiet and can handle both domestic hot water and heating (without using a hot water tank).
Boilers are not meant for DIY
Do not try and carry out any work on your boiler. Do not replace or remove parts, do not even remove the outer casing. All work should be done by a Gas Safe registered heating engineer.
Different types of boiler:
- Combi boilers (combination boilers) - heat water instantaneously on opening a hot tap, so there is no need for a storage cylinder.
- System boilers - designed to generate heat for your home as well as hot water that can be stored in a separate hot water storage cylinder. This can be situated anywhere in your home with no need for a separate tank in the loft.
- Heat only boilers - work in conjunction with a hot water storage cylinder and cold water top up tanks to provide both central heating and hot water.
The type of boiler you need will depend on a number of factors, such as the size of your house and your hot water requirements.
PowerFlush - Removing sludge from your system
Power flushing will remove any build up of corrosive materials and sludge that is lodged in your central heating pipes. It will help heat be distributed more evenly. It could also reduce the energy needed to pump water through your system.
What Power Flushing do for your heating system?
- Removes sludge and debris in the system
- Reduce the risk of your boiler breaking down
- Improves your energy efficiency
- Saving money